Dao Needle Therapy Foundations Course teaches you the core foundation, principles, techniques and protocols of Dao Needle Therapy. The purpose of this course is to build confidence in treating specific musculoskeletal conditions via interactive lectures, hands-on practice and live demonstrations.
In this course, you will learn how to use a completely new technique and needle to more effectively treat pain and scar tissue. You will see and learn a variety of treatments, protocols and needling techniques that can immediately be implemented.
This course bridges the gap between an east/west paradigm on the anatomy of an Ashi point/Trigger point and dives deep into understanding how Ashi points can be used as a diagnostic guide and therapeutic meter. You will be taught proper palpation skills to more accurately identify active versus passive Ashi points and why it is critical for proper diagnosis. Additionally, you will be taught differentiation techniques to determine dysfunction versus compensation while developing your understanding of the mechanisms of pain as it relates to Qi and blood stagnation and how needling can influence and change this process.
- Learn how to use a completely new technique and needle
- Know the difference between dry needling versus Dao Needle therapy
- Gain a deeper understanding of the anatomy of an Ashi point
- Discover how an Ashi point can be used as a guide and therapeutic meter
- Be able to identify dysfunction versus compensation
- See a variety of treatments, protocols and needling techniques